September is here, and with it comes our second Love Your Library month.
Love Your Library is a county wide fundraising campaign that will run for the entire month of September. Any donations made to the library during this time will be matched by the Jack Buncher Foundation.
There will be many opportunities to support your library this month. Here are some ways you can help.
- Stop in and tell us why you love your library
- Purchase a book at our ongoing book sale
- Come and shop at our Baubles and Books Sale and Tarenum’s bag book sale
- Purchase tickets for our 3 raffle baskets
- Buy a ticket for the last Quarter of this year’s 200 Club raffle or purchase your ticket early for next year
- Buy a Sheetz coupon book
- Give online through the donate button on our website
- Mail your gift to our Natrona Heights address
- Stop in and make a donation in person at either location
Still have questions? Stop by or give us a call at 724-226-3491.
Thanks for all our your help!